1. How do I register?
Follow the links from the home page to ‘become a member’ and complete the details in the form presented (only a log in name and email address are required, the other data is optional).
2. What are the different levels of membership?
Essential membership is for the individual investor or DIY Fund. Professional and Corporate level memberships enable members to publish information about their businesses and their products and services.
3. How much does it cost to subscribe to SuperInvestor.com.au?
During our launch phase no subscription fees apply.
1. Can I submit an article for publication?
Yes. We welcome submission of articles of interest to the SuperInvestor.com.au community and we will publish submitted articles after editorial review.
2. Can I publish information to promote my business and the products and services we offer?
Yes. Professional and Corporate membership levels allow members to publish a profile of their business and to also publish Fact Sheets describing their product and service offerings.
3. How can I interact with the SuperInvestor.com.au community?
There are a number of options for members to interact. The site provides a messaging service and also allows members to write blogs, to search/read the blogs of other members and to search member profiles and connect with members with similar interests etc. As a Professional or Corporate member you may publish a business profile and Fact Sheets describing your product and service offerings. You may also submit articles and search/read articles written by other members.
1. Is the information available on SuperInvestor.com.au current and accurate?
This site includes third-party material such as links to third-party sites; content, products and services published by members and other third parties; and advertiser and sponsor information. We are not responsible for the adequacy or performance of the third-party material or for the policies of the third-parties. Refer Disclaimer page for further information.
2. Will my personal details be passed on or sold?
3. Can I use the SuperInvestor.com.au site to promote my business?
Yes. Members are welcome to publish information likely to be of interest to the SuperInvestor.com.au community. As a Professional or Corporate member you can publish a business profile, Fact Sheets describing your products and services or topical or technical articles.
1. Can I advertise my business on the SuperInvestor.com.au site?
Yes. Please contact us to discuss your advertising requirements. We particularly welcome advertisers that offer products or services relevant to our members and we will be happy to work with you to promote special offers to members.
2. What is the specification for an online advertisement on the SuperInvestor.com.au site?
You should supply the media as jpg, png or gif format files with dimensions within a width of 160 px and height of 600 px. We will host the media on the SuperInvestor.com.au server to ensure optimal page loads.
1. Does SuperInvestor.com.au provide financial advice?
2. Should I rely on the information available on SuperInvestor.com.au when making investment decisions?
The information available from and contained on SuperInvestor.com.au has been prepared for general information purposes only and does not have regard to a particular person's or entity's investment needs, objectives and financial situation. Before making an investment decision you should consider, with or without the assistance of a financial adviser, whether that investment is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives and circumstances. Refer to the important advice and disclosures on the Disclaimer page. Always refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(s) for the specific terms of any offer.
3. How can I get financial advice?
Some of the Professional and Corporate Members of SuperInvestor.com.au are qualified and licenced to provide investment advice. You should contact them directly. When dealing with an advisor you should always confirm that they are appropriately qualified and licenced for the nature and purposes of your requirement.